Why You’ll Love It
- Incredible architecture gives the Andaz a jungle tree house feel
- The Cambi Kids Club is a great option for families (perfect to keep the kids happy while parents visit the spa!)
- The complimentary minibar has snacks and non-alcoholic drinks, perfect for a quick treat in between activities
- With the rainforest all around, you’re almost guaranteed to see sloths and howler monkeys on the property
The Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula is a tropical paradise, perfect for a family vacation! Everything is about ease – with the Liberia airport nearby (and with direct flights from Houston!), a 20 minute drive is all it takes to arrive at this luxe Costa Rica resort.
While part of the Andaz brand, the resort is designed to really reflect the surrounding Papagayo Peninsula. The open-air lobby is made of hardwood and earth-hued stone that seamlessly blends into the greenery, and every view faces out over the blue waters of the bay. The rooms are elegant and almost treehouse in feel, with a modern design that won’t detract from the natural beauty of Costa Rica outside. We love that every single one comes with a spacious terrace and river stone rain shower!
Psst – We love the little inclusions that the Andaz! Enjoy the complimentary in-room minibar with snacks and drinks, plus flip-flops and beach hats to use during your stay!
The Andaz Costa Rica has four pools (one adults-only), so plenty of room to spread out and relax! While you may be tempted to lounge poolside all day, make sure to go down to one of the two beaches and take advantage of the complimentary kayaks, snorkeling equipment, and stand up paddleboards.
Our younger travelers love the Cambi kids club for ages 4 – 12, with plenty of games and activities. We can also arrange fun adventures with the Papagayo Explorers program, including outrigger canoeing, nature walks, mountain biking, survival lessons for teens (!) and more.
Whether traveling to Costa Rica for your first time or you’re a frequent visitor, a stay at the Andaz Costa Rica Peninsula Papagayo will immerse you in natural beauty and the feeling of “pura vida”
Book one of the four rooms with private plunge pools for a truly spectacular getaway!
River Oaks Travel Extras
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- A la Carte breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to use during stay
Reserve your stay at the Andaz Costa Rica, backed by your River Oaks Travel Advisor: