qualia is simply stunning and the perfect luxury Australia resort near the Great Barrier Reef for someone looking for an adventurous and romantic anniversary or honeymoon destination. This Hamilton Island hotel offers 60 individual pavilions designed for guest privacy.
Why You’ll Love It
- Enjoy seclusion and serenity in a breathtaking setting in the Whitsunday Islands
- Stay relaxed with complimentary daily yoga and an incredible spa
- Explore the island with your own golf cart, included with each pavilion
- Arrive easily with direct flights from Australia’s major cities like Sydney and Melbourne
As Experienced by River Oaks Travelers
From the moment you arrive, it is easy see why qualia is consistently rated one of the top resorts in Australia. This luxury Great Barrier Reef resort is a special place that is designed to relax and spoil guests. Additionally, you cannot beat the prime location nestled on Hamilton Island. The staff are sincere and warm, always exceeding expectations and providing signature experiences from arrival to departure.
Despite its remote location, qualia pulls out all the stops. I almost hate to call the accommodations “rooms”, as guests enjoy a spacious villa with features like open-air lounges, infinity plunge pools, and sun-soaked decks. Regardless of category, all have turquoise water views of the Coral Sea.
While the luxury resort itself is stunning, the biggest draw is the close proximity to the Great Barrier Reef. My favorite recommendation is to arrange a helicopter transfer to go snorkeling – I love the fact that you can go from the resort to the reef in just fifteen minutes! In addition, you also get to see the Heart Reef which is only visible from the sky.
River Oaks Travel Extras
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability to a premium positioned Pavilion, within the same Pavilion category type
- Full breakfast daily, for up to two guests
- Colors of Sunset Cruise – includes a tour of the Whitsundays for 1 & 1/2 hours on a luxury cruiser including canapés and selected alcoholic beverages for two adults, OR a Talk & Taste Experience
Reserve your stay at qualia, backed by your River Oaks Travel Advisor:
Want more help?
Are you planning a stay at qualia? Need help to plan an Australia itinerary or arrange sightseeing tours of the Great Barrier Reef? Contact us or make an appointment with one of our expert travel advisors to get started!