England is Opening
ENGLAND IS OPEN
For travelers missing the UK, we have exciting news!
England is opening its doors to American and most EU travelers starting August 2nd.
Here are the current requirements:
· Show proof of vaccination
· Complete a passenger locator form
· Present proof of a negative PCR test taken within 3-days of your departure
· On your 2nd day in England, you will take another test
The UK is reopening thanks to its high vaccination rates – 70% of British adults have already received two vaccinations, and this rises each day. Now is a great time to experience England without the crowds – from sightseeing in London to exploring the countryside.
News is changing fast, and our travel advisor team is here to assist. We are expecting news regarding Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland imminently, and we will update our blog as any travel updates come in.
Ready to plan a trip to England? Contact us for help in navigating the current travel regulations, finding the best hotels, and arranging tours to maximize your trip.
River Oaks Travel Planning Services:
- Personalized travel itinerary designed for your unique preferences and style
- Dedicated travel expert to manage all travel logistics and provide expertise
- VIP amenities: room upgrades, complimentary breakfast, spa and dining credits, and more
- 24/7 emergency contacts and River Oaks Travel app to access our team