Hotel Londra Palace
Rooms & Suites
The Hotel Londra Palace has 53 spacious and bright rooms of which 17 are junior suites. Each room, which has a different color and furniture, reflects the classic beauty, the value and the elegance of the contemporary Venetian style. The best part? Every room has a view! Lagoon view rooms overlook St. Mark’s basin, while standard rooms provide stunning views over the town’s rooftops and steeples.
Jules Verne Suite
- Bistrot by Do Leoni: The menu of the Bistrot by Do Leoni is based on the search for seasonal, territorial and fresh raw materials which includes delicious fish and meat specialties, vegetarian proposals, salads, gourmet sandwiches, “taglieri” a selection of cold cuts and cheese platter, traditional pasta recipes and homemade lasagna.
- LondraBar: This casual bar offers a great view of San Marco Basin and serves a variety of alcoholic (and non!) beverages: coffee, leaf tea, old recipe chocolates, cocktails with fresh seasonal fruit, and selections of wines and beers. Our recommendation, of course, is the classic Bellini!
- Picnic: The Picnic on the roof terrace is an absolutely unique experience and exclusive to the Londra Palace. The hotel actually has one of the highest ‘turrets’ in Venice (the typical wooden terraces built over the roof), giving you a 360-degree view of the city. Guests are given a full English picnic set, complete with everything you need to relax and enjoy magical, intimate moments.
Get Out & Explore:
The Londra Palace is in the perfect location to explore Venice, with an enviable location near the Bridge of Sighs and Piazza San Marco. Your River Oaks Travel Advisor can arrange a private boat to take you through the canals of the city (no better way to see Venice!), and arrange unique experiences like Venetian mask painting or a visit to a gondola builder.
With Our Compliments:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Daily flights are available into Venice (VCE) with connections through Frankfurt, Paris, and Amsterdam
If already within Italy, the Venice Santa Lucia train station is an easy boat ride away
Ideal Length of Stay:
3 – 4 days
When to go:
Year-Round Destination but consider Spring and Fall for fewer crowds and better weather
Who should go:
Couples looking for great views
More accommodation options in Venice
St. Regis Venice
The Gritti Palace
River Oaks Travel Planning Services:
- Personalized travel itinerary designed for your unique preferences and style
- Dedicated travel expert to manage all travel logistics and provide expertise
- VIP amenities: room upgrades, complimentary breakfast, spa and dining credits, and more
- 24/7 emergency contacts and River Oaks Travel app to access our team