One & Only Portonovi
ONE & ONLY PORTONOVI Review
One & Only Portonovi – The first One&Only resort in Europe is determined to captivate with its charming destination on the Adriatic Sea. Located in the heart of Boka Bay, with proximity to the two historic Medieval towns of Perast and Kotor, and the Adriatic Coast, perfect for yacht and speed boat day trips and sightseeing.
The hotel is home to the first Chenot Espace globally. This new wellness concept combines state-of-the-art facilities with scientific treatments designed to improve guests’ health.
One&Only Portonovi’s private beach is a perfect hideaway for dedicated sunseekers and laid-back families, with fine white sands meeting blue waters on the shore of Boka Bay.
Adjacent to the Unesco World Heritage site of Kotor, One&Only Portonovi features grand facades, terracotta roofs and private gardens, and an array of indoor and outdoor pools designed to reflect the architectural style of the old Venetian palaces of the region.
The spacious guest rooms, suites, and villas feature sleek, modern fireplaces, expansive bathrooms the same size as the bedrooms, as well as large floor-to-ceiling windows and terraces.
105 spacious rooms – 710 ft² total (592 ft² inside / 118 ft² outside)e
The spacious guest rooms feature sleek, modern fireplaces, expansive bathrooms the same size as the bedrooms, as well as large floor-to-ceiling windows and terraces.
Interleading options: 2-bedroom Family rooms and 2-bedroom Family suites
Suite One – Signature suite 4,026 ft² total (3,175 ft² inside / 851 ft² outside)
One&Only Portonovi’s Suite One is a one-bedroom signature suite with a private wine vault, an outdoor dining area seating up to twelve people with sublime views of the mountains and bay, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, and a separate butler entrance. Suite One can be connected with neighboring rooms
becoming Suite Two or Suite Three
• 3-bedroom Villa One: 4,984 ft² inside and 18,837 ft² garden
• 2-bedroom Villa Two: 2,347 ft² inside and 10,010 ft² garden
Service & Spa
One & Only Portonivi offers a Chenot Espace Health and Wellness Spa in partnership with industry leader Henri Chenot.
Bespoke Chenot programs and experiences include tailored Biolight and Detox menus, fitness schedules, targeted spa treatments, stress-relieving activities, and so much more. A scientific and medical concept where the Chenot Method® plays an essential role in detoxing and resetting the body.
The initial stage of consultation and wellness screening by a Chenot-trained specialist will provide insight into precisely what is aging the body. The experience at One&Only Portonovi Chenot Espace offers a genuine 360° approach to wellbeing, with scientifically proven methods at its core.
4000 m2 (43055 ft 2 ) of Spa area offers 27 single treatment rooms, a couples treatment room with a jacuzzi, hydrotherapy, and cryotherapy treatment facilities with two relaxation areas, an oriental Hammam, a steam room, sauna, and an indoor pool.
Sabia by Giorgio Locatelli, Michelin starred chef, brings fresh, healthy southern Italian cuisine to the shores of Boka Bay
Tapasake Club, the heart of the resort, is an eclectic venue combining a contemporary Japanese restaurant set amid a pool club and a Shisha Lounge
Caminetti Bar exudes a warm ambiance, enhanced by picturesque views over the terrace, lush gardens, and the sea. From the pre-dinner caviar menu, aperitifs, and leisurely post-dinner drinks to the curated loose-leaf tea selection
• Discover the local history and traditions in the two best-preserved medieval towns on the coast Perast and Kotor
• Try out a diving experience through the tunnel structures of old Yugoslav submarine caves or jeep safari along the Austro-Hungarian road from the 19 th century, followed by a hike to Mt Orjen
• Take a scenic boat ride through the crystalline waters of Boka bay, to discover the beauty of its small islands – and experience old medieval crafts and a delicious lunch in the authentic “konoba”
• Explore the bay and its history from a 55-years-old Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, chauffeur-driven through the scenic coastal roads – from a private guided tour of Tito’s Villa, to an unforgettable sunset wine tasting in Savina hill
With Our Compliments:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Full Breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom, served in restaurant
- $100 USD equivalent Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Flights from New York (EWR and JFK)) to Dubrovnik (DBV)
Portonovi is an easy drive from Dubrovnik (one hour), Tivat (50 minutes), and Podgorica (two and a half hours) airports, all served by a variety of airlines, and well equipped to handle private jets.
Ideal Length of Stay:
3 – 4 days
When to go:
A year-round destination with a Mediterranean climate and peak season from June to September
Who should go: Spa Lovers, Couples, Families
- Personalized travel itinerary designed for your unique preferences and style
- Dedicated travel expert to manage all travel logistics and provide expertise
- VIP amenities: room upgrades, complimentary breakfast, spa and dining credits, and more
- 24/7 emergency contacts and River Oaks Travel app to access our team