We want to say a huge River Oaks Travel “THANK YOU” to our wonderful clients and friends who braved Imelda’s downpours to attend our grand opening events this past week! We loved having the chance to visit with you and to introduce you to some of our preferred travel partners! We’re so excited to share not only our beautiful new office space with you, but also to introduce you to some of the new faces that you may not have known on our fabulous team.
We also want to say thank you to our wonderful partners who donated their time and expertise to spend River Oaks Travel Grand Opening evening of helping to inspire your future travels. They are truly the secret ingredient to every trip that we put together for you and we are glad that you got to meet a small group of them!
- Carolyn Rebeck with Lake Austin Spa Resort
- Paola Juarez with Kimpton Seafire Resort and Spa
- Kyle Bodden with Celebrity Cruises
- Amy Mencl with The Cove at Atlantis
- Sean Boyle with Classic Vacations
- Cindy Holloway with Belmond
- Ashley Zaldivar with Uniworld River Cruises
- Claudia Monks with Waldorf Astoria and Conrad Hotels and Resorts
- Bill Downs with Disney Destinations
Our partners gave more than just their time at our
River Oaks Travel Grand Opening event! Thank you to our wonderful partners for gifting some great door prizes and congratulations to our winners!
- The Shore Club – 3 night stay in a Junior Suite with partial ocean view – John C.
- The Resort at Pedregal – 2 night stay in an Ocean View King Room – Richard G.
- Park Gstaad – 3 night stay in a Luxury Room – Staci H.
- $150 Flemings Gift Card – Barry M.
- $150 Flemings Gift Card – Missy P.
- 1 Bottle of 2015 Janzen ‘Beckstoffer To Kalon’ Cabernet Sauvignon courtesy of Celebrity Cruise Line – Henry B.
Weather keep you away?
If the rains kept you away, never fear – we will be hosting other events throughout the year at our beautiful new Houston travel agency office. Contact us to make sure you’re on our list! Feeling inspired by the wonderful luxury resorts, cruise lines, and tour operators who came to the event? Contact us or make an appointment with a Houston travel agent to get started on planning your next adventure!