With an unbeatable location, fabulous service, and the city’s largest full-service Club Level Lounge, the Ritz-Carlton San Francisco is the perfect home base for your next visit to the Golden Gate City.
Why You’ll Love It
- While the interior is newly refurbished, the building dates from 1909, giving the entire hotel an iconic presence.
- With an unbeatable location in the heart of San Francisco near Chinatown and Union Square, the hotel is the perfect base for sightseeing all over the city. Plus, it’s only halfway up Nob Hill, making it easier on the legs too!
- The Ritz Carlton San Francisco is the only Forbes 5* in the city – after a night spent enjoying the hotel, you’ll understand why!
As Experienced by Agency Owner Dasha Westerfield
From the moment our taxi pulled up to the Ritz-Carlton San Francisco, I knew I was in for a treat. First, the hotel is housed in a beautiful historical building dating from 1909, with a sparkling glamour that you don’t see every day! The bright lobby is lovely, with a gorgeous bar buzzing with hotel guests and locals out for a nightcap. With 336 rooms and 60 suites it would be easy to feel like “just a room number”. However, the exceptional service from check-in to housekeeping makes even the shortest reservation seem like a VIP.
The rooms are luxurious and calming in shades of grey, with plenty of suites and connecting rooms for families. A quick peek out the windows offers the perfect reminder of the city waiting for you to explore, with amazing views of the bay and Coit Tower in the distance. Of course, for the best views you’ll want to check out the Ritz-Carlton Suite. With a prime location on the 9th floor, the large living spaces and dining room offer sweeping San Francisco vistas. Whether you book a presidential suite or an entry level room, every room is spacious with a decadent marble bathroom (and double sinks to avoid any quibbles with travel companions).
While all of the rooms are lovely, the real treat comes when you book a room on the Club Floor. Consider these rooms a hotel-within-the-hotel, with a dedicated concierge team to meet your every need (and then some). Grab drinks at the lounge bar and satisfy even the largest appetite with the four food presentations during the day. However, I recommend saving some room for the incredible San Francisco food scene. Additionally, if your morning requires a caffeine jolt, Club Level guests can indulge in a complimentary coffee wake up call. Yes please!
River Oaks Travel Extras
- Upgrade to next room category (excluding Club Lounge), if available and at the time of check-in
- An American Breakfast Credit for two daily, up to $64 including tax (Including Parallel 37 or In-Room Dining)
- $100 Food & Beverage Credit
- Early check-in, late check-out, subject to availability
Reserve your stay at The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco, backed by your River Oaks Travel Advisor:
Want more help?
Planning your own trip to the Golden Gate City and want to know if The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco is a good fit? Want advice on the best restaurants and attractions to see? Contact us or make an appointment with our Houston travel agency to get started!